Please note, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Gordon Smith Gallery will be open by appointment only beginning April 22nd, 2021.
Thursdays: 12:30pm – 5:30pm
Please make 1 booking for each individual visitor. There are a maximum of 10 bookings available per time slot.
ADMISSION BY DONATION
All donations go toward art education, exhibitions and public programming at the Gordon Smith Gallery of Canadian Art. Thank you for your support.
By following the Gallery’s health and safety protocols, you are safeguarding your health and the well-being of others, ensuring that you have a great art experience.
GALLERY HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
To ensure the well-being of both Gallery staff and visitors:
* Do not visit the Gallery if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked to complete an online health check upon arrival.
* Wear a mask or facial cover during your entire visit (a requirement). If you do not have a mask, disposable ones are available.
* Use hand sanitization stations.
Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue; if no tissue is available, use your elbow.
* Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled time to avoid crowding.
* Do not gather in groups outside of your normal household or bubble.
* Remain at least 2 metres (6 feet) apart from other visitors at all times.
* Follow all posted health and safety guidelines.
* Be patient as there are a limited number of visitors allowed in the Gallery spaces, elevators and washrooms at any time.
SCREENING UPON ARRIVAL – HEALTH CHECK
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions please do not visit the Gallery:
Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, chills, cough, loss of sense of smell or taste, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing, loss of appetite, headaches, body aches, extreme fatigue or tiredness, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea)? · Are you a person confirmed by Public Health as a case of COVID-19?
Are you a person confirmed by Public Health as a close contact case or outbreak of COVID-19?
Are you a person who has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
Are you a person who has been in contact with someone who has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?